Saturday, July 16, 2011

Just another journey.


Hey, sorry for the long hiatus. 
Lost my mojo to blog lately, and was quite busy for a while. 
Concentrating on my studies and also because my special someone just fly off to the west.
He flew off just morning to further his studies.
He left me a letter. 
:) 


A handmade envelope, hahah. 
made out of stapler cause he couldn't find any glue. :P


He used a tape just cause he can't just use his saliva to stick the envelope. 
lol, he went on youtube just to make an envelope for me. 
:)

heh, how simple could his mind be. 
but better than me, I just gave him a piece of full scape paper. 
and the little notes in a chocolate tin >.< 


On the other hand, I just receive this :)
from a friend of mine.
Thanks Azra :) xx 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment