Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Mum :)

first, I'm so sorry, but I promise this is the last post for today. 

I just want to say something in my blog for my mum. 
although I know she doesn't read this. 

dear mummy ,
I would love to say thank you for everything you have done to me. 
I love everything about you. 
thank you for bringing me into this world, mum.
I wouldn't be here of course also with the help of dad. 
thanks for all the clothes that you provide me with, the food that you fed me with, this beautiful house that we call home. 
I am thankful that God had given me such a beautiful lady to be my mother. 
A talented, disciplined, funny, fierce, unpredictable lady that thought me everything that I needed to know in life. 
I don't inherit any of your appearance, sadly. apart from the wavy hair, petite and that's it. 
I wish to inherit your talent in cooking especially. 
your cooking's are the best, I'll never eat any chicken/pork/lamb chop outside, 
cause yours are just perfect ;)
you have so many talent that I wish I had it too, sewing, arranging flowers, gardening, cooking and drawing. 
I used to remember you drew me. 
I wonder where did the portrait went to. 
I also would love to thank you for taking care of me when I'm sick. 
and I'm sure, now I'm taking my turn to take care of you when you're sick. 
I love how you bite me out of a sudden when I jump on your bed sleeping next to you.
when daddy is still reading the newspaper. 
I love how you tickle me that I wanted to get out of the bed as soon as possible. 
I love how you get angry at little things and I might tease you a bit that made you laugh in the end.

I honestly hate as every day passed, you gets a little older everyday. 
how I wish I appreciate all the things that you've done for me since day one when I was born.
I hate seeing the wrinkles on your face, 

But I promise, I'll love and take care of you and papa till the end of my life.
and also, be a better daughter that will make you proud one day. 
you'll see :) 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

"I love how you bite me out of a sudden when I jump on your bed sleeping next to you." - fav line. :)

Joanna said...

aww, so sweet of you sheryl :) <3

Post a Comment