Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 11

Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up 

Hello, I don't have ipod / mp3. I don't remember where I misplaced it. 
sorry and my itunes is rather empty heheheh
however, I got 10 songs that I often listened to.
it's actually a mixtape from the boyfie :) 
no wait, I just realised there is some song cause I put in on shuffle. 
imma listen to all of it and list it down now :P

  1. Enrique Iglesias - Hero 
  2. Count on me - Bruno Mars 
  3. Is this the end - Zee Avi
  4. I wish I never - Zee Avi 
  5. Tapi bukan aku - kerispatih
  6. Like we used to - A rocket to the moon
  7. For you I will - Teddy Geiger 
  8. tak bisa memiliki - dygta
  9. try too hard - teddy geiger
  10. Air Dry - teddy geiger.


hahaha, Happy Gawai to those who are celebrating :) 
xoxo


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment