Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 02

Where you'd like to be in 10 years 

Where would I like to be in 10 years time..
this answer is rather easy for me to answer. 

Out of all the places in the world, I want to be in Paris. 
I want to live in Paris. 
I have no idea why and how this started. 



I've grown up my whole life living with bread. 
I could've just live with bread, if I wanted to.
the earliest memories of my life, I have bread for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 
just bread and butter. 
which explain why my body type is like this. 

I have to admit that I'm a sweet tooth.
I only had this realization of this dream just recently,
it's quite a waste of time for me now cause I'm in the wrong course, wrong path. 
However, I can't just let go of everything now just because of this dream.
I need to at least finish what I have started. 
even though I know I'm not to succeed in this course. 
However still, I just have to half a year this long to begin this dream of mine. 
I haven't told anyone about this, at least not the whole thing.
To begin with this, it's not going to be easy. 
apart from being far from the family soon, it's the finance that counts. 
this dream will cost me so much of money. 
money doesn't grow on trees. 
I wish they do. 

at the age of 18, I think even more than the adults do when they were my age. 
However, I've never once tell anyone what I thought about. 
It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I could forget about it in a split second. 
I have that thoughts only when I'm alone .

I have a really deep interest in baking, which lead me to these. 
I hated people who look down on my dream :(
How could you destroy my dream?
But not this time.
not anymore. 

I love to try new things to bake. 
which I know, I got so much to learn to achieve that dream of mine. 
and even if I didn't succeed in this dream, as long as I step my foot down the eifeel tower. 
that's enough for me. 

If I didn't had this dream, 
I wouldn't know where I want to be /  want to live.
how could you not love french pastry? 






How could you not love macarons? 
How could you not love madeleine?
How could you not love meringue?
How could you not love truffles? 
How could you not love me? :P

I'm just kidding. 

Did you know that the nationality of the famous donut inventor is French?
all these while, I thought it's from the US. 
awesome posume. 
I wish I have french blood in me hahahahhahahahhaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment